Environmental Permitting Strategies
Let us Help You Navigate the Permitting Process.
Blue Heron will conduct a review of regulatory permitting requirements for your new, expanding or closing operation to provide permitting expertise integral to project planning initiatives. We will work in close collaboration with your company representatives and the appropriate regulatory agencies to facilitate the timely issuance of all permits, thereby avoiding costly scheduling delays.
We can assist or work on behalf of your organization for the acquisition of:
- Ministry of the Environment Permits
- Waste Water Treatment - Certificates of Approval
- Air Emissions - Certificates of Approval
- Permits to Take Water
- Hazardous Waste Generation Registration
- Landfill Site - Certificates of Approval
We can also provide support to your organization when developing strategies for complying with:
- Ministry of Northern Development and Mines Section VII - Mining Act requirements
- Development of Mine Closure Plans for Advanced Exploration Projects, Existing Mines or Proposed Mine Development
- Management of sub-consultants for completion of technical studies and certifications
- Closure cost estimating for pre-feasibility and feasibility planning
- Ministry of Natural Resources approvals
- Location Approvals and Work Permits under the Lakes and Rivers Improvement Act
Northern Gold Mining Inc.
Garrcon Advanced Exploration Project
Blue Heron provided Project Permitting Assistance for Northern Gold's Advanced Exploration Project. The Garrcon property forms part of the overall Garrison Project and is located in northern Ontario, approximately 100 km east of Timmins and 40 km north of Kirkland Lake.
Currently, Oban is actively advancing the Garrcon property by reviewing existing data to best target resource expansion. [Source]
Greyfox Project – Permitting for Mine Production
Frankfield Project – Permitting for Advanced Exploration
Big Chaudière Dam – Permitting for Hydro Development (construction)
Island Gold – Permitting for Mine Expansion
Kidd Mining Division – Permitting for Waste Water Treatment System Upgrades
General Magnesium Corporation
Timmins Talc Project – Permitting for Advanced Exploration