Quality Standard Policy
Blue Heron Environmental aims to continually improve the services we provide to meet our client’s requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of. We commit to achieve these standards by:
- Our strict adherence to industry standards and regulations;
- Employing only capable, highly trained and certified professionals;
- Continually upgrading employee qualifications through our ongoing Safety Health and Environmental training program;
- Performing all tasks in the safest and most professional manner possible, consistent with good construction practice;
- Effective communication with clients and thorough job planning;
- Working to schedules and budgets; and
- Ensuring maximum protection of the environment.
Our objectives in each project are to carry out the works to the satisfaction of our clients, while keeping in accordance with governing legislation and regulations set forth by governing bodies.
Policies and Programs Built to Serve You Better!
Health and Safety Policy
Blue Heron Solutions for Environmental Management Inc. is committed to achieving a high level of safety in every aspect of our work. We will achieve this by:
- Providing suitable training (and where appropriate, certification), information and instruction to ensure that methods and equipment are fully understood and that employees are capable of carrying out allotted tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Investigating, providing and requiring the use of safety devices and protective equipment
- Promoting a high level of health and safety awareness in all employees; and
- Consulting with our clients on matters relevant to staff safety, health and welfare in the workplace
Blue Heron Environmental’s business focus is to work with clients to minimize and reduce the environmental impacts of human activities. We believe that in order to provide the highest standard of service to our clients, we must be a leader in applying sound environmental management principles and practices to our own business. To achieve this, we:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and other commitments, and strive to exceed these whenever possible;
- Minimize environmental impact in all areas of our business; and
- Where appropriate, encourage clients to practice sound environmental management.
Cancellations are permitted without penalty 10 or more business days prior to the start of your scheduled public training course. Registrants who cancel their enrollment 5-9 business days prior to the start date will be charged 25% of the course fee.
Registrants who cancel their enrollment less than 5 business days prior to the start date will be charged 100% of the course fee. Registrants failing to attend a class without notifying Blue Heron Environmental prior to the start date of the course, will be considered a ‘no show’ and charged 100% of the course fee.
You may have noticed some training events marked as “tentative” on our site. Our training dept. attempts to make a wide range of scheduling options available for people interested in participating in Blue Heron, and our affiliated partners’ courses and workshops. To make our scheduling more transparent, we publish and advertise these tentative events. We encourage feedback on our tentative schedule and hope to meet the current and future needs of our clients.
A note about tentative events:
- When a course is scheduled, it is by default marked as “tentative”. A tentative course will most likely run, but may get postponed or cancelled, usually up to a week or two before its start date.
- Once the required number of registrations has been reached, the course will become “confirmed”. A confirmed course is guaranteed to run.
So, the sooner you register, the sooner we can confirm. And we hope you do. Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our courses.
If you have a group of people who would like training, we can also directly arrange this for you if you contact our training coordinator, Serena Maki (email@example.com).
Blue Heron Environmental’s website address is: https://www.blueheronenv.com.
Personal data (and why we collect it)
Personal data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How to block your browser from tracking cookies
The following are the browser Blue Heron Environmental currently supports. To disable Cookies in your browser please select one of the below.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Where we send your data
Visitor comments on our news posts may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Blue Heron Environmental does not send any user data outside of our website by default.
BLUE HERON ENVIRONMENTAL WILL NOT GIVE, SELL OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER E-MAIL ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY THIS SITE TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING, OR ENABLING OTHERS TO INITIATE, ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Our website is hosted by Bercell Integrated Technologies Ltd. Please visit their website for technical information on their data breach procedures: HERE