Quality Standard Policy
Blue Heron Environmental aims to continually improve the services we provide to meet our client’s requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of. We commit to achieve these standards by:
- Our strict adherence to industry standards and regulations;
- Employing only capable, highly trained and certified professionals;
- Continually upgrading employee qualifications through our ongoing Safety Health and Environmental training program;
- Performing all tasks in the safest and most professional manner possible, consistent with good construction practice;
- Effective communication with clients and thorough job planning;
- Working to schedules and budgets; and
- Ensuring maximum protection of the environment.
Our objectives in each project are to carry out the works to the satisfaction of our clients, while keeping in accordance with governing legislation and regulations set forth by governing bodies.
Health and Safety Policy
Blue Heron Solutions for Environmental Management Inc. is committed to achieving a high level of safety in every aspect of our work. We will achieve this by:
- Providing suitable training (and where appropriate, certification), information and instruction to ensure that methods and equipment are fully understood and that employees are capable of carrying out allotted tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Investigating, providing and requiring the use of safety devices and protective equipment
- Promoting a high level of health and safety awareness in all employees; and
- Consulting with our clients on matters relevant to staff safety, health and welfare in the workplace
Blue Heron Environmental's business focus is to work with clients to minimize and reduce the environmental impacts of human activities. We believe that in order to provide the highest standard of service to our clients, we must be a leader in applying sound environmental management principles and practices to our own business. To achieve this, we:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and other commitments, and strive to exceed these whenever possible;
- Minimize environmental impact in all areas of our business; and
- Where appropriate, encourage clients to practice sound environmental management.
Cancellations are permitted without penalty 10 or more business days prior to the start of your scheduled public training course. Registrants who cancel their enrollment 5-9 business days prior to the start date will be charged 25% of the course fee.
Registrants who cancel their enrollment less than 5 business days prior to the start date will be charged 100% of the course fee. Registrants failing to attend a class without notifying Blue Heron Environmental prior to the start date of the course, will be considered a 'no show' and charged 100% of the course fee.
Are you currently a full-time student? We can appreciate the financial pressures and responsibilities of post-secondary schooling. In response, we offer a 15% discount on all training workshops for students looking for real-world training and networking opportunities.