Identify the Species at Risk to Understand and Mitigate Project Impacts
What are Biological Services?
Biological services involve the study of the interaction between the species (plant or animal) and its habitat.
Our services range from species at risk surveys to ecological land classification that help determine the significance of natural features. We have extensive experience assessing the impacts of a proposed project and to mitigate for the proposed activities in order to protect the form and function of the natural features.
- Species at Risk Surveys and ESA permitting
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Breeding Bird Surveys and Nest Sweeps
- Site Evaluation Reports
- Fish Habitat Assessments
- Stream assessments
- Natural Heritage Evaluations
- Ecological Baseline Studies
- Detailed Vegetation Inventories
- Wetland Evaluations in Ontario (OWES certified)
- OMNR | Ecological Classification System in Ontario
Our team of Project Managers, Terrestrial Ecologists and Environmental Specialists can perform wildlife surveys including SAR to confirm their presence and to recommend the appropriate action.
Ecological studies are critical to assessing the environmental impacts of proposed development projects on fish, wildlife, and their habitats
Why Conduct these Studies?
Ecological studies are critical to assessing the environmental impacts of fish and wildlife and their habitat incurred by proposed development projects.