EHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Environmental Health and Safety Management System Development and Support
Tailored to Your Facility
We have the expertise to assist you in developing a cost effective, integrated Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, or alternatively, specific individual Management Systems that are a priority for your site’s Management Team, taking into account available resources within your facility.
We work in close co-operation with your site team during the development of your management system by assisting you with:
- setting your EHS policy,
- determining your site-specific environmental, health and safety risks, and
- risk ranking your potential impacts to Environment Health & Safety.
We facilitate the implementation of your system by assisting with:
- The development of procedures for controlling your EHS risks and training of your staff on these procedures;
- Setting objectives and targets to meet your continual improvement commitments;
- The development and management of your environmental, health and safety management programs, to meet your objectives and targets;
- The development and implementation of an efficient and cost effective document and records control system to meet the needs of your site; and
- Conducting your facility’s regular management reviews, to ensure your systems’ ongoing effectiveness, suitability and adequacy.