Provincial and Federal Report Coaching
Best Practices and Legislation
In Canada, resource industries must monitor air, water, and land when there is a discharge into the natural environment. Along with the monitoring is the requirement to report the data to the provincial and federal governments typically through their “on-line” reporting systems.
Navigating through the rough seas of online data reporting can be a daunting task (especially when spring runoff is on!) if you are new to reporting your site’s monitoring data, or if you could use a refresher on a few sites, join us for this one-hour free seminar on how to provide information for:
- NPRI (Annual pollutant release inventory report),
- WTRS (Annual water takings report for Permits to Take Water),
- MEWS (MOECC’s discharge water reporting website),
- RISS (Environment Canada’s discharge water reporting website) and,
- EEM (Environment Canada’s discharge water reporting for Environmental Effects monitoring, including how to enter acute and sub-lethal toxicity data).