GIS & Cartographic Services
Custom Mapping and Cartography
Geographic Information System
and Mapping Services
We help you to understand, question, interpret and visualize data in a number of ways that can reveal relationships, patterns and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports and charts.
Our experts can provide:
- General Cartographic Services
- CAD Data Integration into GIS
- Site Suitability Studies
- Best Path Routing
- Watershed and Sub-Watershed Delineation
- Open Pit / Waste Rock Pile Volume Estimates
- Geological Mapping
- Species Mapping
- Area Calculations
- Land Cover Statistic Calculations
- Spatial Interpolations
- Flow Estimates (7Q20 Flows)
What exactly is the
Power of GIS?
A Geographic Information System (GIS) is a system designed to collect, store, manipulate, manage, and display all types of geographically-referenced data. The real power lies in being able to spatially analyze and interpret the data to find solutions and patterns.