Designing Facility-Wide Environmental Protection Programs.
Comprehensive Environmental Protection
Our firm has extensive experience in the development, implementation and management of Environmental Protection Programs.
We can assist your EHS staff in the development and management of programs to ensure your site goes beyond compliance, and meet Best Management Practices for:
- Tailings Facilities
- Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Water Management (Potable and Process)
- Air Emissions Control
- Hazardous and Industrial Waste Management Programs
- Non-Hazardous Waste Management and Landfill Site Operation
- WHMIS and MSDS Management
- Radiation Protection Programs
We can develop comprehensive Environmental Protection Compliance Programs for your site, train your staff to be fully competent in the execution of all environmental responsibilities and assist with the management of your monitoring and reporting programs.
Our professional services also include:
- Development and implementation of facility-wide strategies and programs for Compliance monitoring and reporting
- High quality and competent data collection, including surface and groundwater sampling and field analysis and soil sampling
- Data analysis, review and trending
- Regulatory and in-house environmental reporting